Thursday, May 17, 2012

Site News

This has been a great first month so far. Thanks again to everyone that stops by and takes the time to read my ramblings. It does mean a lot because I do it purely for my love of movies, and the fact that I love to entertain people. I've decided I want to expand the site. I'm adding two segments: Memory Lane Reviews and Partial Damage. I'll also have theme months when I have the time.

Memory Lane Reviews will be me reviewing movies I saw a minimum of a year ago. A lot can change over a year, even opinions or movie preferences. I want to see if I feel the same way about movies I've seen over the years. Partial Damage will be movies that I just can't finish because they're so terrible.

As you can see I have plenty of ideas, but it is getting to the point where I need help. I would love to have guest writers, maybe even a co-writer if anyone has the time. Input on colors and backgrounds would be great. There's probably a million other things, but those are the main points I wanted to get to. So, if you want to join the madness just let me know. Thanks again, and I can't wait to make the site even better.

1 comment:

  1. I love your movie reviews blog! Your blog is honestly one of my favorite blogs to follow and no I'm not just saying it. It's true!

    Do you know that you can customize your background to fit your blog's theme better? It might be a good idea. I don't want you to feel limited to the backgrounds as provided by blogger templates! :)

    I'm excited that you suggested guest writing posts! I think it is a great idea and I would definitely help you out. :)

    One terrible movie--The Devil's Tomb--that is worthy of review even though the movie itself is crappy!

    ReplyDelete